23 January 2010

Weekend boredom...


These three images basically sum up the extent of my weekend...exciting right? Well the first one wasn't really from the weekend, but I did the editing on the weekend so I guess it represents how I spent a few hours. The second, yeah thats from Friday right before dark. My two friends and I decided to go to the park to take some photos and we stumbled upon this huge patch of ice over some sort of water, we're not really sure what it was, but I got some pretty nice shots from it. And then that brings us to the third image. That same night we went out to dinner at this little Asian place we love to go to. I chose this image just because I liked the structure of the table, and also because of whats going on in the back ground, plus the depth of field and slight bokeh. So yeah, that was pretty much my whole weekend. I didn't get to go out tonight for some odd reason, I don't care though. I took the SATs today and that was hell.

ALSO! I just got invited to LOOKBOOK and I am so excited. I haven't posted a look yet, mainly because I have a shot planned for myself in a new outfit which I haven't gotten yet and also I want the image to be taken in NYC, so you'll have to wait until February to get a look posted! But other than that...this is pretty much my life now. I also suggest checking my Flickr account out because I have finally uploaded some stuff to it, including a stop-motion animation video I had to do for school. Its pretty neat! 105 images all complied into one short video. I really want to make another one because they aren't really that hard, and it looks really cool with some effects you can do.

Im going to go watch "La Vie En Rose" now because I love that movie more than life itself.


Credits:



No comments:

Post a Comment