19 January 2010

Danny Boy...

So I am totally going to sound like a creep, but anyway, I think I have finally found a guy that I can totally trust...its weird. I would consider him to be my best friend, except he lives 4,000 miles away. That's what makes me worry. The next time I will see him will be in 7 months, and a lot can happen in that time. The one thing about him I like is the fact that there is usually always a two-way conversation going..its never just coming from me, like it used to be with some people. Anyway, today him and I were having a pretty deep discussion about some aspects of my life, and I just love how supportive he is of me. It makes me feel good, instead of stupid like I do with most of my friends. Another thing about him I absolutely love is the fact that when he comes home from the clubs and is pretty drunk, he will chat me on Facebook and will have a whole conversation with me. It just makes me feel wanted or something. Its weird, I know, but those feelings are things that have been lacking in my life lately. We usually say goodnight to each other, and then even good morning depending on how late I decide to stay up.

To the purpose of this post..I wanted to post an image that he sent me today that I fell in love with. I think he was sending it to me because it sort of related to our conversation, but just the fact that he would think to send it to me, it made me feel good. Once again, I am being weird, but I have never had a friend like this before. So below is the image that he sent me...I have no idea where he found it, so I do not claim that it is mine or anything. Enjoy :D


No comments:

Post a Comment