17 January 2010

Feature: Cometothewildside...

This image comes from a blog entitled "Cometothewildside." I must say it is probably my favorite blog that I have stumbled upon. The hundreds of posts that its created Tim has put up are truly inspiring to me, and I love looking at his mix of high fashion/music/personal style/and personal photography. All of it is beautiful and I 'waste' many hours looking at his site mainly because I have nothing better to do during class. His posts of his own outfits can be seen on LOOKBOOK, but I usually just wait for him to upload his daily outfit. One of my favorites is one of the recent posts entitled "I Can Not Get Enough Of Black" which is seen below. I chose this outfit in particular not only because I like the photograph its self, but because the simplicity of the outfit is great. All black, and it looks very put together. I think its amazing how accomplished he is at such a young age, and he is definitely someone I look up to, although he is only a year older than myself. Check out his site Cometothewildside, and be sure to leave comments and stuff, because he really does deserve them!



Credit: Cometothewildside

No comments:

Post a Comment