10 January 2010

Sunday is a day for rest...or for stress...

So who knew that my day was going to start off with such a...bang? Why is it that when we use that idiom, its usually something positive, yeah no, mine was pretty negative and set the tone for the rest of my day. Oh well...that is in the past now. I did however get past that whole sticky situation (one that I thought I would not be able to get past) and some good actually came out of it. I started to finally realize what a true friend is, and also who my true friends are. Obviously you were never one of them.
Your loss.

(and if you see this, sucks)
After I put him out of my mind, talking to my FRIENDS was something that I haven't really experienced before. So I guess I did gain something from it. I am currently watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and it is a beautiful masterpiece in my mind.

I have also found another college that I am adding to my list of potential places to call home in the near future. Of course it is in NYC because that is where I am determined to make make my home. Other than that, I am just doing homework...German is killing me, I have no idea why he assigned us so much pointless work, oh well. Speaking of Germany. I am so thrilled by the idea that I will be living there for 5 months! I can not wait! Except that means 5 months with the aforementioned a**hole...oh well. :)

My two closest friends and I are also planning a road trip of some sort, maybe cross country, to do at the end of senior year. I am really excited :D because I have always wanted to do that.

This is enough for now...more pictures to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment