28 January 2010

New Photo series idea/NYC...

As usual, I was wasting my time away on other blogs, in between exams, and I found a great inspiration for a shoot that I want to do in the future. The shot focuses on a single nude woman, with her hands covering her face. On her hands are eyes and a mouth drawn in a cartoon-ish manner. While this may not be the most original idea, I think it would be a lot of fun to shoot. Below is the image which I gained my inspiration from:



In other news, I seem to passing all of my exams so far, and also my friend issues are slowly being worked on. But that isn't the main focus in my life right now. I have other things to worry about; college, moving away for five months to a foreign country, relationships, school, THON, and so forth.

Also, I am going to NYC today/tomorrow. It is going to be very interesting but a lot of fun. I am bringing my camera along with me of course, but I really wanted to bring my film camera, but for some reason it decides to not work in the cold, and tomorrow its going to be way below freezing. I will just have to deal with my digital I guess. Those photos will take a little while to be uploaded but they will be eventually. I am also planning on my first LookBook posting, the photos will be taken tomorrow in NYC because I finally got my outfit I ordered from Topman. Anyhow...I need to sleep!

Credit: ObsessionMIA

No comments:

Post a Comment